Especially for you, and …
🎁 Ideal Gift 🎁
5FT X 3FT
150CM X 90CM
100% POLIESTER FABRIC
DOUBLE STITCHED EDGES
2 EYELETS FOR HANGING
Your products will be printed with love, and securely packed and shipped with care within 3 - 5 business days approximately. By knowing the estimated delivery time, you can determine how long it will take to receive the item.
* Please note that the colours shown are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product colours
* Please note in order to view the different colour variations, please select the first thumbnail on the slider first.
I require payment by PayPal at point of sale.
I endeavour to get your item posted by 1st class within 7 days but usually it will only take 2 days. Please check individual listings though as some items have a longer fulfilment time, up to 28 days and come direct from a printer in the EU.
The Lemurian Starchild Oracle Card Decks will be posted within three days by 1st or 2nd class/ tracked/ untracked depending on your choice.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please note that made-to-order items, i.e. products that say “custom” or “personalised”, are exempt from the statutory 14-day cooling-off period/ online purchases returns policy.
You are of course protected by Law if your goods arrive damaged, faulty or not as described; in this case please contact me, with photographic evidence and I will review your claim. Then, if I agree to the refund, please send the item back in the original packaging. Please mark the parcel CLEARLY with “RETURNED GOODS” so that I don’t get additional customs charges (I am in the UK).
Your refund for the item and pro-rata postage, plus your return postage costs will be issued upon their safe return.
Please be aware, more than 99% of the products in this shop are individually printed and hand-made to order, the exception being The Lemurian Starchild Oracle which is produced en-masse and kept in a distribution centre. This model of business is better for the environment, creating less waste and facilitating fledgling art and design businesses.
So in general I ask that you carefully check that the product is exactly what you want BEFORE making your order, as it is not always possible to change an order afterwards due to the way the orders are fulfilled. Please ask for size charts if not included in the listing, as some listings get missed. I will do my best to help you make the right purchase.
There are some situations in which the consumer CANNOT make a claim under the Consumer Rights Act. Consumers can’t claim:
* for defects that have been brought to their attention before the sale
* for damage that they’ve themselves caused
* if they just change their mind about wanting the goods
* if the item is unsuitable for a purpose, but that purpose is not obvious and the trader didn’t know about it
* for damage that’s due to fair wear and tear
So, before buying, if you are unsure about ANYTHING to do with your order, please contact me through ETSY messaging.
🎄 Christmas Safe Posting Deadlines🎄
UK 🇬🇧 December 5
USA 🇺🇸 December 1
EU 🇪🇺 December 1
ROW 🌎 November 15
We offer wholesale on our website, www.lemurianstarchildoracle.com.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a personalised item, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
* as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
* when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
* if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
* Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
* Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
* Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
* Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
* Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
* Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Leanne Carpenter, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Flat 4 St John’s Place,
I am unable to offer this service because most items are dispatched direct from my production partners or our Lemurian Starchild Oracle distribution centre, who do not offer these services.